Monday, January 25, 2010

The real reason

I wanted to add this now so if there are any questions. The reason I started blogging is because I thought it would be a GREAT way to "Publish" items. My desktop publishing class is made up of 4 girls and 1 "MANLY" boy. I talked to the students about publishing different things and this is what came to mind. So I will post things that are personal and things that go with lessons in class. My students will do the same. So if a "Random" thing comes across it is for the kiddo's. In Desktop Publishing we are required to publish items that include photos and text. We will be learning how to edit photos and write about life.

Hopefully the students will keep them up in the summer and BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!

Till next time,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment