Friday, January 22, 2010

This week has been crazy.

Well to start my week off I was INFECTED. Being a mom it is never good to be sick but being a teacher the students freak out if you look like you are sick. The worse part was that I had an eye infection. Yep BRIGHT RED EYES!!! Some thought I had been crying and some thought I was high. I was truly just infected.

If you really want to know, I'm better now. With all the antibiotics in my I should be well until the season changes back to winter/summer again. You know Arkansas it can never pick a season.

Yesterday was GREAT. Our FBLA kids from school went to District and had 3 groups place. Desktop Girls placed 3rd, a boy placed 6th, and the Entrepreneurship team of girls placed 1st. YAHOO!!! We are going to STATE.

Now that it is Friday I'm going to relish the time with my students and then head home for some much needed R&R.

Till then

Erin

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! It's me!! Glad to know you have a blog...I'm going to add you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you and your gals. Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you!! :) Good job on your first post!

    ReplyDelete