Friday, February 12, 2010

Long time no blogging

Well it has been a crazy week. To start off Monday-Wednesday there was NO school and I couldn't figure out how to blog on my new phone. We had alot of fun and even made some snow people.
This is Ashton's creation. He is an alien dressed like a mexican. Name "Taco"

This is Kylie's. Due to the fact that she was scared of the snow person Ashton named her "Ashley".

Well it has been a wonderful day and one of those do not care what happens cause I'm blessed. I got a delivery at school from my hubby.
The card read, "Have a good Friday" How sweet.

Now on to the way I feel today. Yep it is a do not care day; I felt a student messing with my hair and this is what happened.

Not sure about their style but I'll stick to doing my own hair.
Just note: I cooked and fed the whole faculity at school today. I'm wooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment