Friday, April 2, 2010

It has been awhile.

I hate to say that I haven't had time to post in a while. I have been on Spring Break and told myself that I will take a week off. Didn't realize I took two weeks off.

Spring Break consisted of Branson and hanging out around the house. It was nice outside so we got a lot of playing time.

Then I came back to school to go to State FBLA on Monday and Tuesday. This meant I spent two days watching hundreds of high school students down at the River Market. It was kind of relaxing.

Then I came back to school Wednesday and hit the floor running. It has been busy and I am so excited for the weekend.

Hope you have a GREAT EASTER. Remember what it really means. Not just that you get a new dress and wear white shoes.

Till then,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment