Friday, April 23, 2010

What is Green, Short and only comes around 3 days a year???

TOAD SUCK DAZE!!!

Yep, in one week the center of Conway will be mostly populated with green slimy amphibians know as Toads. If you see one around your house put it in a box (make sure you put holes in the box) and bring it down town to race all the other toads.

This is a weekend where Calories DO NOT COUNT!!! So pick your stick of choice and eat something on it. I love the chocolate covered bananas and might even venture out and get some candy bar deep fried.

I will say that I have a shirt from every year since this festival started in 1982 (my birth year). I am making a quilt to display them because I certainly cannot wear them anymore.

Both of my children have the same fashion and will get a quilt one day.

Have a great weekend!!!

Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment