Monday, January 3, 2011

What's new?

Hello

Yes it has been along time. There have been many reasons as to why I haven't blogged. To name a few...1. no internet at home, 2. busy, 3. not a priority and 4. no internet at home.

Let me explain #1&4 and why I'm blogging today. Well I have a "fairly" good friend that knows more about technology than me (trust me it doesn't take much). Well he "rigged" us up an internet server and now we can get the internet at home. NO we are not stealing it from the neighbors and YES we are paying for it. So now I might blog a little more often.

Lets catch up on what has been happening since summer. Ashton is in 4th grade and is doing well. She still has straight A's and is singing in a select Choir at school. We have a talented young lady but she loves to sing a church more than anything. I'll try to load a video (once I figure that out) of her singing with the schools choir. Kylie started "school" aka daycare full-time again. We are so blessed to have a center that will save our spot but let us go part-time in the summer (lets me have a lot more playing time with her and we don't go broke). She is their little momma and loves to take care of all of her little babies. She has some "best" friends (boy's) but we tell her to save her kiss' for daddy only. This is tough of a 2 year old. I started my 4th year teaching and this has been the best year so far. The only thing is I will miss the last 6 weeks of school, yep you guessed it, because we are expecting baby girl #3 (still doesn't have a name but Patrick calls her Lasten). She is due mid-April and we can't wait. Patrick is dealing with the fact that there will be 4 women in his house someday but will have the boys he will be blessed with. He is hunting as much as possible and working on his time off from that.

Other than that we are just trying to live life to the fullest. I'll try my best to post more often and get new pictures loaded.

Till then hugs,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment