Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oops I did it again.

I love to cook and last night I baked a pasta dish, made a salad and proceeded to bake garlic bread. My kids always have rave comments about the menu and love to eat MOM's creations. BUT I have an "issue" with garlic bread. No matter if I wrap it in foil, toast the top half, or put in on the cookie sheet I BURN THE SNOT OUT OF IT.

I can bake cakes, pies, cornbread, biscuits and rolls. BUT if a piece of garlic bread goes in my oven it comes out BLACK!!! I think there is a little guy in my oven laughing his head off while he eats my garlic bread.

I have tried to turn the temp down, set timers (even time it 1 min at a time) or watch it the whole time. BUT the little guy takes my bread and gives me back a burnt piece.

So if you have any ideas I'm game; if not I'm going after the little guy in my oven.

1 comment: