Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting out of dodge. Well maybe just a road trip.

Things have been crazy the past few weeks. This is a known fact that if you ask me to do something and I will. I have a issue with saying NO when someone needs something. I finished giving one shower and about to give another shower for my friends.

So with all that crazyness I'm needing some time to spend with just the family. Just the husband and kids. So tomorrow we are heading out and going somewhere. I asked the hubby if this would be ok with him and he wanted to know where we would be going. I told him we would get breakfast to go and just drive. We might end up in another state but I promise we will come back tomorrow night so we can be at church Sunday.

I'll let you know Monday where we end up.

Say a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment