Monday, February 22, 2010

ROAD TRIP

So we left town Saturday morning and headed East.  We stopped off at Ihop in North Little Rock and ate a wonderful breakfast. I was told at this time to hand out the car sickness pills and I was banded from driving the rest of the day (fine by me).

This is why I hand out tummy pills.
This one couldn't care less about where she was because she is about to sleep all the way there.


We kept going east and made it all the way out of Arkansas. TO...

The MEMPHIS ZOO.

I've tried and tried to upload my pictures and they are not working. I will post those later.

We had a blast but had to come home. I will say that GPS' do not always take you on the correct path home. We were trying to go to eat and it took us to the wrong place. We then went 30 miles down to the next town to eat.

It was a great day to get away and enjoy the family. Might be a while before we do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment