Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PMS

Not sure if any family goes through PMS but I think a few of us did last night. Before you say "Oh Erin you don't need to be talking about this". I will say it...

My HUBBYSON goes through PMS at times. I will explain. Hubbyson is my name for Patrick, he is my husband that acts like my son at times. I am very blessed and he is my rock. BUT all males go through PMS. Yesterday was the case. You ask, "What is PMS? I hope your not talking about the girl thing." Nope it is PRE MANLY SYNDROME. The barometric pressure had to be out of wack because he was pissy. Not only was he going through this but a few of my friends said that their husbands were acting the same. So I'm passing out the Midol and you better get your big boy panties on cause this aint working.

Hope you have a great Tuesday.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment