Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brave Lady

Today "The Girls" ventured out for a day of shopping. The party included Nana (my mom), Shelley (my sister), Kendall (my neice), Ashton, Kylie and myself. Well the trip was more for me to excape from the house and just have fun. While Nana was shopping and Shelley was helping her pick "not so granny looking clothes" I was watching Kendall and the girls. While feeding Kendall a bottle the girls entertained themselves with Nana and my phones. To make a long story end soon.

A lady with her two children walked by and she said to me "You are a brave lady".

I told her that Kendall was my neice.

She then said, "but your pregnant and the other two girls are yours".

I said, "yes. I'm not brave, just enjoying a day with my family."

She then said, "having more than two children is being brave."

 Well I guess I'll take this honor and call myself a "Brave Lady". Also for all my friends who are "Brave Ladies".

Till the next moment,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment